I would like to introduce Jory Strosberg from Chicago. Jory is the “Dynamic Redhead” and runs a business called Dynamic Redhead Diet and Fitness Coaching where she is a diet & fitness coach. Working with anyone having difficulty sticking to a diet and/or fitness plan, Jory creates programs individualized to fit her clients needs.
This post is really for anyone trying to stick to healthy eating whether gluten-free or not. Everyone needs to set goals and stick to them. It is important not to lose focus. Losing focus and not sticking to your goals , especially on a gluten-free diet will wreak havoc on your body and your health. Here is the Dynamic Redhead:
Every day is a new opportunity to eat healthy. Every day is a day you can choose to live your healthy gluten-free lifestyle. Every day is a new clean slate for you to reinvent yourself as the healthy gluten-free person you are meant to be.
In just one short 24 hour period, you can be the healthy gluten-free person you’ve dreamed of being. You can eat well. You can exercise. You can think positive. You can achieve a goal. Continue reading
In order to keep on task, you can do the following things:
- Each day, keep a daily log of your food intake (healthy or not)
- Each day, remind yourself of your larger goal to live healthy
- Each day, make a new small goal for that day
- Each day, read one article about nutrition, fitness or health
- Each day, add a minute or a bit of weight or one more rep to your workout
- Each day, try to introduce one new food or recipe into your daily meal plan
- Each day, do something nice for yourself
- Each day, take 10 minutes alone and do nothing but breathe
Remember that you can only worry about today. Yesterday is history and tomorrow isn’t here yet. If you keep your mind in this small 24 hour period, you can make this day great!
To get into the habit of living healthy one day at a time, you can email Jory at email@example.com
Find Jory on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/DynamicRedhead
Follow Jory’s motivational tips on Twitter at http://Twitter.com/DynamicRedhead
Read Jory’s blog at http://DynamicRedhead.com
Together let’s make your day a great healthy and gluten-free one!!